How To Remove The White Patches On Your Skin – Vitiligo ?
Vitiligo is a disease that causes the loss of skin color in blotches. The extent and rate of color loss from vitiligo is unpredictable. It can affect the skin on any part of your body. It may also affect hair, the inside of the mouth and even the eyes.
Other causes that can contribute to this problem are a genetic predisposition, overexposure to sunrays, excessive stress, and vitamin B12 deficiency.
PEOPLE OFTEN FEEL EMBARRASSED AND WITH LOW CONFIDENCE, BUT THERE ARE SOME NATURAL REMEDIES WHICH CAN HELP YOU IMPROVE THIS SKIN CONDITION, BUT BEFORE APPLYING ANY IF THESE REMEDIES, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
1. Coconut oil – it promotes re-pigmentation of the skin as it soothes and heals chronic inflammation. I t also has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Put some oil on the affected area of your skin 2-3 times a day and repeat the procedure for couple of weeks.
2. Turmeric – add a mixture of turmeric powder and a couple of teaspoons of mustard oil and apply it to the areas where you see white patches on your body. It will help in boosting your immune system. If there are a lot of areas in your body where you see white patches, then you need to increase the quantity of oil and turmeric powder accordingly. Apply this mixture to your skin twice daily.
You need to use this continuously for a year to see visible and effective results.
3. Honey – The anti fugal property in honey will take care of the fungus that causes the white patches on your skin. It will help your skin to glow and to retain its normal color. You need to first clean the affected area of your skin with soap and lukewarm water and then pat the area dry. Apply liquid honey on to the affected area and allow it to get absorbed by the skin fully to see good results after few weeks or months of application.
4. Copper rich food – it is needed for melanin production. Take a copper vessel, pour water in it and let it stay overnight at a room temperature and drink it on an empty stomach each morning, as the vessel will release copper irons which aid the production of melanin.
5. Cabbage Juice -extract the juice of cabbage from fresh cabbage leaves and apply it to the affected area, leave it there for about ten to fifteen minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. This will help in reducing white patches on the skin.
6. Vitamin B and C – In some people indigestion causes development of white patches. Having regular intake of vitamin B will help to eliminate indigestion problem and also eliminates white patches.
Vitamins C improve the immunity of the body to infections and hence are good in maintaining the skin. Consumption of fruits and vegetables containing vitamin C helps in proper digestion and reduces the risk of white patches. You can also apply the juices of fruits containing vitamin to the affected areas of the skin.